New Foster Application
Primary Caretaker Information
Foster Animal Information
I am interested in fostering:
Where in your home will the foster animal(s) be kept during:
Please list any pets you currently have in your home:
Foster Care Agreement
I make the following statements and voluntarily enter into this Foster Care Agreement (hereinafter "Agreement") to provide temporary care as a foster caregiver for the Honor Animal Rescue (hereinafter "HAR").
1. I have never been convicted of animal cruelty, neglect, or abandonment. I agree to notify HAR if I am convicted of animal cruelty, neglect, or abandonment in the future.
2. I agree to comply with all other federal, state and local laws that pertain to companion animals and pet ownership in the jurisdiction where I reside.
3. I understand that HAR reserves the right to check on the welfare of my foster animal, which may include a visit to my foster home. I further understand that if HAR finds a direct and immediate threat to my foster animal, HAR may remove the animal from my care.
4. I agree to not take my foster dog(s) or my foster cat(s) to dog parks, off-leash areas, daycare facilities, crowded public areas, or any similar locations, unless given prior approval by the HAR Foster Coordinator. I understand that I will be solely responsible for any injury or damage caused by my foster animal if I do not comply with this provision.
5. I understand that HAR recommends that my foster animal(s) is to be kept separate from any other animals currently living in my home. I agree that if I choose to introduce my I foster animal(s) to any other animal living in my home, I will be solely responsible for any illness or injury to other animals.
6. I agree that the animal(s) that I foster will reside in my home, will be kept as household pets.
7. I agree to notify the HAR Foster Coordinator immediately via to the foster group text list immediately if my foster animal(s) becomes lost or separated from me, or if my foster animal demonstrates any aggressive behavior, including, but not limited to, biting a person or another animal.
8. I agree to seek immediate medical attention if I am bitten by my foster animal, or if I receive any other physical injury resulting from interaction with my foster animal. I further agree to seek immediate medical attention for any member of my household who is bitten or suffers any other physical injury resulting from interaction with my foster animal.
9. I agree to return my foster animal(s) at any time upon the request of a HAR staff member.
10. I agree to receive and respond to calls, texts and emails concerning my foster animal(s}, from HAR staff
11 . I agree to transport the animal to HAR or an approved veterinary clinic to receive medical treatment as requested by HAR staff. If my foster animal experiences a medical emergency, I agree to contact HAR staff immediately.
12. I understand that HAR will not reimburse me for any routine or non-emergency care for my foster animal that is not pre-approved HAR Medical Staff.
13. I agree to contact the HAR Foster Coordinator for any emergency.
14. I agree to assume the risks implicit in working with animals who may have been abandoned, neglected, mistreated, or who may suffer from an illness or disease. I have no known physical or mental condition that would impair my ability to participate in the HAR Foster Program. I understand that while HAR staff carefully monitors all animals, HAR may have limited knowledge of their behavioral and medical backgrounds. Therefore, I understand that HAR makes no warranties or representations regarding my foster animal's health, behavior, temperament, age, or breed. I further understand that environmental changes may affect and change the temperament of my foster animal(s).
15. I understand and agree that HAR have no liability or responsibility of any nature for injuries or damage to any person, animal, or property which may be caused by my foster animal(s) or my participation in the HAR Foster Program. I, for myself and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless HAR from all liability for and all risk of damage or bodily injury or death that may occur to me (including any injury based on negligence) now or hereafter in connection with my foster animal(s) and my participation in the HAR Foster Program. I expressly agree that this release, waiver and indemnity is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the State of Florida and that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder shall continue in full force and effect.
By acknowledging below, I affirm that all statements and stated agreements contained in this document are truthful, I affirm that I have read and understand this Agreement in its entirety, and I agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
Address Line 1 | City, State | Contact Email | Cell Phone
Thank you for submitting a new foster application.
Our Foster Coordinator will review your application and get back with you within 24 - 48 hours.